Sometimes in the mid 70's the then Federal Government gave a directive to the effect that all state Governments in Nigeria should establish at least, a school of Health technology in their respective slates. In line with this directive, the Kwara State Government Established in 1976, the Kwara State school of Health technology, Offa.
In accordance with the directive mentioned above, the main objectives of the school are to:
- Train students of different cadres in Health profession;
- Retrain and re-orient the existing Health personnel;
- Carry out research in different fields of health care;
ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES IN THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the College which commences on Monday, 4th April, 2017 and closes on 31st July, 2017.
Please note that the entrance examination will be conducted using computers i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT). The test will be taken at Offa (the College) from 1st August, 2017.
ADDRESS OF THE PROVOST, MALLAM ALIYU ABDUL - RAUF DELIVERED AT THE 18th MATRICULATION CEREMONY OF THE COLLEGE ON 15th MARCH 2017.
- The Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology (MOTEST) Hajia Dr. Aminat Susa "De Ahmed
- The Chairman, Board of Governing Council - DR. C.T. AYENI.
- The Permanent Secretary MOTEST - Alh JIBRIL HARUNA BABA
- The members of Governing Council